Three Halloween Designs

Viewing Asami's blog really inspired me to do my own nails, so here's what I came up with from some of her Halloween designs.































For the orange I used Milani #147 "Lively in Orange", the yellow and white, respectively, are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #27 "Mellow Yellow" and #21 "White Out". I used a black sharpie for the spider and jack-o-lantern designs.


The next design was made especially for my friend's Halloween costume, she's going to be a pink leopard cat. So, I did her nails with some pink leopard spots!


The lighting isn't fantastic, and the photo is taken with my phone. Anyway, I used OPI "Elephantastic Pink", which I think is #142, for the base, Revlon #912 "Posh Pink" for the spots, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #28 "Black Out" for the spot outlines.


My last design for today is another Halloween look, this time with new designs.



This design was done just for complete fun at a get-together last night. On the pinky is a poorly made lollipop with some spots in the background, the thumbs have a spider web and a spider, and the middle fingers sport a little ghost with some stripes and spots in the background. These photos were also taken with my phone, I'm going to try carrying around my real camera when I do nails, now, haha. All colors used are colors previously mentioned, but I'll list them again. Background orange is #147 "Lively in Orange" by Milani, yellow in ghost spots and lollipop is #27 "Mellow Yellow" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, black for spider, spots around lollipop, and stripes behind ghost is #28 "Black Out" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, pink for lollipop is #142 "Elephantastic Pink" by OPI, and the white for web, eyes, and ghost is #21 "White Out" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.


I hope you enjoyed these three designs, and if you have any questions, let me know!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 6:07 PM

5 comments:

Asami said...

Thank you so much for the mention!

I love how you've done these Halloween manicures; the spiders are my favorite. And your pink leopard print is especially cool! I look forward to seeing more posts. Soon it will be winter season and that's always a great time for nail art. :)

*~kAy~* said...

Interesting.. the sharpie came out better than I had expected :)
I also tried Asami's spider and web design :) It was so fun :)
cute leopard design btw <3

Danielle said...

Hello! Welcome to the blog world! I love your nail designs they look great! I have definitely been inspired by Asami and now you! I think I have to try at least one of these designs for Halloween. I look forward to seeing more posts!

Skye said...

0o0o0o0 thesee are sooo cutee! im glad you found my blog and im happy i found yours to hehehe, i love the corn candy one, i really want to try that stuff

Lucy said...

Cute designs. Love your nail art.

Post a Comment