Zoya's Green Friday

In case you haven't heard, Zoya is doing a promotion for their online site tomorrow (Friday, Nov. 27) called Green Friday.  Buy $20+ and add a certain code to get six of Zoya's green polishes free.  The following polishes are the free ones:  Tangy, Envy, Midori, Suvi, Irene, and Veruschka.

Green is my favorite color, and I don't have any of the colors they're giving away for free, so I'm very excited about this.  The $20 I'm going to spend will go toward the colors Jinx, Meiko, and Zara.

Here is the link to Zoya's blog about their Green Friday Sale:  http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/2009/11/zoya-nail-polish-creates-green-friday.html

While talking to Asami, she showed me a link to some swatches on Flickr by MollyHell (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mollyhell/sets/72157616007710769/ ), whose Blogger is http://polishmayhem.blogspot.com/.  I really like her swatches, so that's why I mentioned her here.

Enjoy Thanksgiving as well as Black/Green Friday!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 4:07 PM

4 comments:

Asami said...

I always look at her swatches whenever I make an order from Zoya! They are great and color-accurate. Post your Zoya haul when it arrives. :)

Asami said...

Oh, and "Zara" is a such gorgeous purple! Great pick. It has a nice gold flash to it which is just awesome.

Asami said...

One more thing! I just wanted to thank you for all the links. I've been getting a few hits from your site lately and I really appreciate it! :) :) :)

Lucy said...

I already have all these greens. I didn't bother to get anything.

Post a Comment