China Glaze's "Secret Peri-wink-le"

My boyfriend got me three nail polishes for Christmas and two of them are here.  The first is "Secret Peri-wink-le" by China Glaze.



This is a view outside in the drizzle.



I also tried using another polish he got me from Finger Paints called "It's An Original!" and attempted the toothpick marbling method, which I think turned out pretty well!  I only did it on my thumb.  Below are two more views.







I hope you enjoyed these, I had lots of fun doing them.  I started with no base coat, just a clear nail, and put top coat over it.  I like what the top coat did to the polishes.  You can't see it in the photos, but I like how you can see through the polish, where the toothpick went through.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 6:47 PM

2 comments:

audrey said...

that's so gorgeous!!! i'll try to do the same^
thank you very much for sharing :)

drey jewelry

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@audrey

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it! It works with plenty of different polishes, so play around with the effects! I'm going to start following you, so I hope to see some up there! :)

Post a Comment