Persiphony Toe Design

I decided to do my toes tonight and wanted to try a new color I got from Zoya recently- Persiphony!


These are the materials I used!





This is two coats of Zoya's Persiphony, no TC.  This is under a pretty bright light...


This is after playing with my white balance a bit, I think you can see the gold undertones much better here.



After the two coats of Persiphony I decided to use some of these nail stickers that Asami gave me.



I put two little pink flowers in the outside corners of my big toes.



I then decided to use these new brushes to try some designs around the flowers.



This is with one TC and I used Zoya's Veruschka matte for the little designs.  I've never tried designs with the paintbrush, so I think this turned out alright.  I tried to KISS.


Enjoy, and thanks for reading!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 11:58 PM

3 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

:) cute little flower design

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

thriszha - haha, don't sound so sure of yourself =P

*~kAy~* - thank you :)

I know these are no where near professional looking, but everything takes practice and this is practice. :)

Post a Comment