"Envy" by Zoya

The two of my Green Fridays that didn't come in finally came in - Envy and Tangy.  I put on Zoya "Envy" today and just fell in love with it!  Here are two photos:

 
 Lamp light

 
 Flourescent light
The jelly is really nice, I was able to get it opaque in just two coats, and there are no bubbles!  SO much better results than I had with OPI's Dating a Royal.  I don't know if it's the product or the lack of practice I had when trying the DaR jelly.  Either way, I'm LOVING this color.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 8:54 PM

5 comments:

Asami said...

Yay, looks nice! I'm glad your bubble issue was just limited to one polish. Maybe your Dating a Royal just needs to be thinned out or something. Either way, this one looks great on you! Really awesome green.

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Asami Thanks so much! I really love it.

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Oh it looks great!
My Envy had random particles of gold glitter in there. Not terrible but just enough to annoy me. :(

Michèle said...

what a stunner! i love colors like this ;-)

Lily nail said...

i love this color :)

Post a Comment