Holiday Haul

So sorry for no posts over the holidays!  I was extremely busy and just now got a chance to sit down!

Here are the polish-related gifts I got over the holidays:

This is a picture of all of it together.



Here I have three StripeRites from "It's So Easy" in a yellow, gold glitter, and purple from my friends Karen and Gary.



Next is, from left to right, "What an Exhibition!" by Finger Paints, #683 "Secret Peri-wink-le" from China Glaze, and "It's an Original!" by Finger Paints, all from my boyfriend Jake.



 These were actually a birthday present on my 20th birthday this past year from my old roomie but I just grabbed them from my mom's house again.  The red is #829 "Vineyard" and the blue is #761 "Frosted Ice Calypso".


 
Here I have a little Vera Bradley carry bag and a "manicure mastery" kit from Studio 35 Beauty.  The polishes, from left to right, are "Stolen Kisses" from Nicole by OPI, "Dating a Royal" by OPI, "Shim-merry Chic" by OPI, "La Paz-itively Hot" by OPI, "Purple-opolis" by OPI and finally a "Green Chrome" Color Quick Fast Dry Pen by Sally Hansen.  These are all from my Aunt Puppet.



Last, but most certainly not least, is a Konad starter kit from my great friend Asami!!  It includes a stamp & scraper, four special nail polishes (black, white, a navy blue, and a glittery purple) and three image plates (m63, m65, and m51).  I cannot thank her enough for this generous gift!


So, any suggestions about these polishes?  I'm so excited to swatch all of them, though I've already swatched "Secret Peri-wink-le".  I've used both "It's an Original" by Finger Paints and "Purple-opolis" by OPI, but I didn't get a chance to swatch them, so I'll have to try those again sometime.  Hope you enjoyed seeing the polish things I got over the holidays!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 1:56 PM

4 comments:

susies1955 said...

Lots of nice gifts. Can't wait to see what you come up with in using the Konad.
Susie

Asami said...

Yay, you sound so happy! I'm so glad you like the Konad and you got lots of awesome nail stuff. Also, I FREAKING LOVE "DATING A ROYAL" SO MUCH. It is a great polish. :)

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Asami Thanks. I really can't wait to try it again, since I screwed it up on my fingernails last night, ugh.

The Holiday Haul also includes the previous post, with the Sally Hansen HD polishes.

Post a Comment