Playing With Konad

So in the past three weeks I've been playing with my Konad and I've had three different and pretty designs on my fingers!  The first two designs were photographed by my Droid Eris by HTC (Verizon) and the others are taken with my normal camera.  Here they are:


This here is "Fresh Squeezed" from Nicole by OPI topped with Konad white special nail polish using plate m65.


This is "Tangy" by Zoya covered in a design from plate m65 and Konad black special nail polish.


This is "Tokyo Pearl" by Sinful Colors topped with a design from IP m63 and a glimmery purple Konad special nail polish.

These have all been so much fun to do, and I feel like I'm getting better with every application!  I have been getting great compliments on all my designs.  Thank you all for continuing to read my blog.

Special thanks to Asami for providing the Konad image plates and Konad special nail polish as a Christmas gift to me this past Christmas.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 10:12 PM

8 comments:

Asami said...

They all look awesome!

susies1955 said...

I can't decide which one I like better. They are all great.
Beautiful,
Susie

WizardsOfBling said...

They are all beautiful! I has no konad, sniff, or fonad, sniff, whimper. Someday over the rainbow konad will find me.
~Sylvia

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Asami, susies1955, and WizardsOfBling - Thank you so much for your nice comments!

Lily nail said...

all cute !! lovely konading !
i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!!

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

What a great combination of konading. Awesome!

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Lily Nail and Lacquer Ware - thank you so much for your comments! I am now following you both.

NANCYXO said...

great work!

XO NANCY

Post a Comment