Zoya Polish Exchange Haul

Got rid of some polishes and moved in some new ones from Zoya!  Here is a photo of all of them together, taken with my cell.

From left to right:  Trixie, Jane, LA Pop, Elodie, Yummy, Charla, Perrie, Adina, and Dea.

My first manicure with these??  Of course I had to go with Elodie, the gorgeous coral!


This is Elodie alone, no top coat...  Maybe two coats, possibly three, I can't remember.


And this is Elodie with LA Pop over it, just one coat, and some top coat.


I am really loving this LA Pop over Elodie.  It's gorgeous in the sun and I can't stop looking at it!  In my own opinion, Elodie makes my skin look nice as well.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 5:57 PM

5 comments:

Asami said...

WHY DIDN'T I BUY ELODIE?

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Asami I don't know!!! Haha. It's GORGEOUS.

Asami said...

It's okay! I won Zoya's Pixie Prize this week on Twitter, they said I could pick one polish so I picked Elodie. :-D

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Asami That's so cool that you won, congratulations!!

Asami said...

Thanks! I was totally lemming for Elodie after you posted it, and I literally only had one "orange" polish so I'm super glad. Now we're matchy-matchy. :-D

Post a Comment