Breast Cancer / Depression Awareness Month

I decided I wanted to do a little tribute to October being both Breast Cancer and Depression awareness month.  It's a pretty sucky job, plus it only lasted one day because I had to throw bowls in ceramics the next day, but here they are anyway!

 Right hand, OPI La Paz-itively Hot
 Right hand, OPI La Paz-itively Hot base and OPI Elephantastic Pink ribbons. Ugly color pic, but not blurry.
 Right hand, La Paz-itively Hot base and OPI Elephantastic Pink ribbons.  Ugly pic, good color.
 Left hand, Zoya Irene base.
Left hand, Zoya Irene base and Zoya Midori ribbons.  The light in this pic shows off the color much better than it shows up in natural light.

Neither of these designs are fantastic.  I used a small paintbrush dipped in the colors to put the ribbons on, and I'm sure they would have looked better if I used acrylic paint.  Anyway, just wanted to do a small tribute, even though it only lasted one evening.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 9:42 PM

3 comments:

Asami said...

These are a great tribute for awareness! I love "Irene," it's such a great color.

Toesthattwinkle! said...

zoya irene is awesome! these are both great colors!

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Asami - Thanks!

Toesthattwinkle - Thanks so much! Following your blog :)

Post a Comment