Halloween Nails

Well, an attempt at Halloween nails, at least.  Only one nail turned out decently, but I tried.  This is also my first time with an all-black set of nails, so it's interesting!  I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in #28 "Black Out" as the base and the same brand in #21 "White On" for the ghosts and Jack Skellington.  Both designs were influenced by Nails by Asami and her Halloween Mix & Match 2010 post.


These pics were taken with no nail cleanup, because I'm lazy, haha.  I used OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and Nicole by OPI Top Coat Plus, and for the ghost eyes and Jack Skellington details I used a black Sharpie pen.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 2:30 PM

3 comments:

Asami said...

Your Jack turned out so great! I was worried it might be hard to replicate but yours looks really good!

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Asami - Thanks! Actually, the one on my right hand looks terrible because it was done with my left hand... it's kind of like a melted Jack, haha!

Thriszha - Thanks for the comment! :)

Post a Comment