Zoya Trixie

This is the first time I've tried swatching Zoya's Trixie, and I do like it.  The consistency is kind of odd, meaning that it doesn't cover completely...  It looks as if it covered completely, but when held in the right like one can see spots through.  Pictured is three coats.

Now, it's really beautiful on, but honestly it didn't stay on well.  I'm not sure if that's because of my base and top coat or not, but it chipped much faster than my other Zoyas normally do.  It could also be because of my activity, I just don't know.  I do know that I was pretty proud of this color on my nails, and when in the sunlight or even the shade I just thought of my "bionic nails", haha!

It sure is proving to be hard to keep up with painting my nails considering all this time I no longer have, but I will keep trying to put up swatches and designs for you all.  Thank you for your continued following.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 12:38 PM

4 comments:

Asami said...

This looks gorgeous! Too bad it didn't stay on very long. Whenever I have something that's too sheer and I want it to pop, I put a coat of Trixie underneath. :-D

*~kAy~* said...

I like to wear shades like that :)
I think it looks pretty nice on yours :)
sucks that it chipped faster for you though :(
How many days did it last?

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Asami - using Trixie as an undercoat sounds like an awesome idea, which colors do you normally pair it with?

@Kay - I'd say it lasted a day or two for me, but like I said, I have been doing more things with my hands, like working with clay, so maybe that is a factor.

Asami said...

Oh man, sorry. Forgot to check back. I usually wear it under anything that would normally take like 5 coats to be opaque. Like my Zoya Glamsicles, for instance.

Post a Comment