Back to School Konadicure

Hi everyone!  I got some new Konad Image Plates with my Christmas cash and decided to use a new one to do my nails for the first week of school!

Here are my new Image Plates, along with a new Konad special polish, green.


 m45, tip designs
 m27, fish designs
 m60, full nail designs
m57, full nail designs

For my back to school mani, I used m60 with the argyle design.  The base is Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze and I used Konad white special polish for the argyle design.  The white turned a shade of light green when I put the top coat on, but I'm not sure if it's because I didn't let it dry enough or what, haha.



Hope you enjoy!  Don't forget to check out my giveaway which ends on Wednesday, February 16!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 10:22 PM

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute, and perfect for back to school!

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Jenny - thanks so much! :)

Painting 'Em Up said...

Cute! I really like that CG color too! I've been wondering how it turns out.

No Konad for me at this point. Someday maybe.

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Painting - I hope you do try it! I'm sure you've seen other swatches and people say it is hard to capture the color of Four Leaf Clover... it really is! You just have to see it in person, really.

KarenD said...

Fun mani! What topcoat did you use?

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@KarenD - just a plain ole OPI topcoat. :P

*~kAy~* said...

I love your nails here! <3
I really need to get me some tips and full nail plates :P

Post a Comment