Handwriting Tag

I was "tagged" by Asami, and I put quotes around that because she didn't tag specific people.  I took her tag because I always forget to buy stamps!  :)

In this tag we were to hand-write our answers to the following:

1) Who tagged you?
2) What is your name and the name of your blog?
3) Write the following sentence, "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."
4) Write your favorite quote.
5) What is your favorite book?
6) What is your favorite television show?
7) What are some band or musicians you especially enjoy?
8) Please tag some bloggers of your choice.

Without further ado, here are my answers:



Unfortunately my camera flash whited everything out, since I wrote with pencil, so I had to take this photo without flash and up the exposure and contrast.  I hope this has been enjoyable!  :)

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 5:13 PM

6 comments:

Asami said...

That quote is beautiful. I'm so glad one of the tags applied to you so I could see your answers! :-)

*~kAy~* said...

I was still able to see it :)
Its always fun seeing people's handwriting :P

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Asami - Thanks! I'm glad one applied to me too, haha! I don't normally like to sleep with socks on either, and yellow is pretty but not my favorite xP

@Kay - Glad you're able to see it. Thanks for commenting! Would love to see your answers :)

Toesthattwinkle! said...

I LOVE REGINA SPEKTOR and a fine frenzy! Do you like ingrid?

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Toesthattwinkle - I don't believe I have heard Ingrod, but I will definitely be checking her out now that you've suggested her! :)

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@toesthattwinkle - if you were talking about Ingrid Michaelson, it turns out I did know one of her songs - "The Way I Am"! Love her.

Post a Comment