Couple photos

Well, I will start off my apologizing for my absence.  It was the end of the semester and then I took some much needed time for rest.  I hardly painted my nails in the time between.  I do have a couple of photos to share, however.

The first is a photo of my nails with three coats of Zoya Elodie, one coat of Zoya LA Pop, with a base coat and a top coat of course.  The catch is that this photo was taken after an entire week of wear - I was very excited that there were no chips!



I have shown this exact manicure before here, but I loved it so much I did it again :)

The next two photos are of what is on my fingernails and toenails right now.  I got my toes done with China Glaze Ahoy and just had to put it on my fingernails as well.  Within a few days there have been chips on this one, so this photo is with chips fixed.  It's super rainy and downcast outside, so the photos are inside.  Unfortunately the true colors of Ahoy just don't show through here.




Ahoy is a beautiful dark pink with burnt orange glitter.  The glitter is glass fleck, I believe that is what it's called, and I just love the way it shines in the pink under the sun.  The application was really nice and it only took two coats, if I remember correctly.  I am noticing now that there is VNL in the photos, but I hardly see it at all under the light or in the sun, so don't be too concerned about it.

Thank you for your continued support and I hope to be back to blogging soon, despite an extremely busy summer coming up!  :)

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 7:47 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment