Top 10 Award

Alaina over at Perky Polish nominated me for this award. Go give her a visit and see her pretty swatches and detailed information!



Top 10 Award
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

I am really excited to have received a tag, so thank you Alaina!  Apparently I am supposed to put my top 10 cosmetics on here, but just like Alaina did, I am going to include any skin care products I used, since I don't wear cosmetics that often.  These are in no particular order.

1. Chapstick, no flavor
2. Boscia Recharging Night Moisture
3. Zoya nail polish
4. OPI nail polish
5. China Glaze nail polish
6. No Bump skin treatment
7. Gold Bond ultimate skin lotion
8. True Blue Spa "There's The Rub"
9. Clarisonic
10. Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Blackhead Astringent

None of the above are great and amazing, and were surprisingly easier to think of than I thought they would be, but they were what I could think of that I used most!  Below are some tags - I randomly chose from followers of my blog :)


And if I didn't tag you but you have a blog, then consider yourself tagged!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 5:54 PM

2 comments:

Paulina said...

thanks for the tag!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks for the tag sweety.. xoxo

Post a Comment