Absence

Hello to my followers!  I realize I have been absent for a few months now.  I have been extremely busy trying to finish up my degree - I am receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Art with a concentration in Drawing and Painting this December.  I will be graduating Magna Cum Laude, so I am very proud of that accomplishment.  I plan on being back to doing swatches and nail polish designs after graduation and moving back home - I imagine I will have a bit more time then.

Thank you for sticking with me and I hope you don't mind a little bit of a longer wait.  Thank you for your continued support.

-JustSomeNailsByMJ

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 10:18 PM

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Keep working hard! Preliminary congratulations on your graduation. :)

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Alaina - Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment