Graduation Nails

So, my graduation attire consists of a black cap, black tassel, and black gown...  I NEED SOME COLOR!!

I decided to paint some of the ole green and white on my nails with a nice little Konad design.



I hate that I can never get the Konad exactly right, but I think this will work for graduation :)  Thanks for sticking around, be back again soon!

*Edit:  I forgot to mention that this green is Starboard by China Glaze!!  Good catch :)

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 11:44 PM

6 comments:

Alaina said...

A milestone like that definitely deserves color. :)

Allie-bee said...

I love this :D What colour is that green?
And congrats on your graduation!!

Ashesela said...

These are really well done! That green is gorgeous! :D

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Allie-bee - I just updated my post to say that it is Starboard by China Glaze! Thanks for catching that:)

@Ashesela - Thanks for checking it out! :)

Ashesela said...

I nominated you for the Cute Blog Award. :D
http://artevolve.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

I only added my blog link to show you to the page where I nominated you.

Post a Comment