Cute Blog Award?!

Apparently a nice blogger, Ashesela over at Art Evolve, thought that I was worthy of the Cute Blog Award!



For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

Award Questions!
1. What is your go to makeup product?
- I have got to have chapstick!!  I also like mascara, though I do not have any currently.  >.<


2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
- Okay, this is going to sound silly, but I actually thought the feathers in the hair were really cute...  Now, everyone has them, but it's still kinda cute, as long as it's done right.


3. What is your favorite dessert?
- I'm going to have to go with chocolate mousse.  For sure.


4. Favourite color?
- Green!  And not just because I graduated from UNT, haha!  I adore most cool colors.


5. What is your middle name?
- Fun fact, I do not have one.


6. What was the last song that you listened to?
- I am currently listening to The Maine's new album, Pioneer, so I just finished the song 'Waiting for My Sun to Shine' and am currently listening to 'When I'm At Home'.


7. Cats or dogs?
- Definitely both - they both have their perks.


8. Something about myself that you don't know:  Mostly everything!  Haha.  Well, you found out that I don't have a middle name, so there you go!


Now, to tag others - I know this is kind of a cop-out, but everyone who wants to be tagged for this award is now tagged!  Haha, enjoy!  :)

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 9:03 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment