OPI's Warm & Fozzie

I saw this color and was excited about it - something about it is so warm and inviting, what a wonderful name to have, Warm & Fozzie!  It looks super packed with glitter, but not like anything I have seen before, so I decided to do a few process shots.


 Above, coat 1!

 Above, coat 2!


And finally, coat three with a top coat!  The top picture shows the glitter a little better than the bottom.

Now, what I absolutely LOVE about this polish is that even though it is packed with beautiful glitter, it DRIES SMOOTHLY!  I mean, that is so exciting to me.  If you want a glitter with a smooth finish, this is the one for you!  And, after looking at photos of Designer De Better, it seems to be just the same, only with mostly silver glitter!

I hope you have enjoyed this post :)

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 9:09 PM

7 comments:

Allie-bee said...

Hey, I have that colour on my toes right now :D Warm and Fozzie is my favourite in the collection. Soooo warm. And Fozzie I guess.

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Allie-bee - Haha, I'll bet! I actually have OMG by China Glaze on my toes, but been a bit disappointed with it there since I can't seem to get as much of a holo off it as I think I could on my fingers. =P

SeeSarahSwatch said...

oooh, this looks great on you:] it was my thanksgiving day mani, perfect for fall!

Ashesela said...

Lovely polish!! It was great seeing how it looks at each stage of layering. Also, your post was really fun to read! I like learning more about wonderful bloggers. ^-^

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@SeeSarahSwatch - Thanks so much! I agree, great fall color :)

@Ashesela - Thanks again for the award, I love answering questions as well :)

MariJo said...

This is such a great color!!

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@MariJo - Isn't it? I love it sooo much!

Post a Comment