Pink Friday by OPI

I have been looking for the perfect pink ever since I began polishing my nails...  I finally found it in Pink Friday by OPI.  Every other polish I looked at had the right color, but they were all so sheer, which was not what I was looking for.  On to the photos:

1 Coat - you can see here that while the polish is opaque, it goes on a bit streaky.
2 Coats - a little less streaky here.
 3 Coats - that's about right!
Honestly, I can't remember if I went with a fourth coat on this one...  I may have, but I'm not sure!

 I don't know why the photo uploader decided to turn my images..  Anyway, I had such a fun time wearing this on my nails that I got a pedicure with this color as well!

I know I've promised Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe as well as OPI's Excuse Moi, but for the next little bit I've just got to stay away from the glitters!  I almost put a little accent nail of Excuse Moi over this mani, but I decided against it since I've been dreading taking off glitter polish the last few times.  Thanks for following!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 9:13 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment