Saint Patrick's Day Nails

I decided to try out a little Saint Patrick's Day design today!  I was inspired by a Reddit Laquerista, ketofused (see her post here).

Below are the polishes I used:

 From left to right: a glittery gold StripeRite, #150 Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Re-Fresh Mint by China Glaze, Starboard by China Glaze, #21 White On by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, and (oddly blue-looking in this photo?) Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze.
 So, obviously I used Starboard as the base coat and a dotting tool and Sun Kissed, White On, Re-Fresh Mint and the Stripe-Rite for the dots.
 Then I used the smaller side of the dotting tool and Four Leaf Clover to create a clover on my thumb.  I used the Stripe-Rite to make three small dots alongside the stem.
Annndd a less blurry photo of the dots, for posterity.

I hope you like, this is the first design I have been inspired to do in a long while.  Thank you for following!!  :)

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 11:48 PM

4 comments:

Martine said...

Hi! I love your St Patrick's Day-inspired nails here. They'd be a great entry to our Dazzle Dry LUCKY NAILS contest, happening right now here: http://www.facebook.com/dazzledry?sk=app_316053348451613

Hope you'll join! A Dazzle Dry nail kit and your choice of green nail lacquer is up for grabs. Hope you can submit by March 17, though! Thanks! :)

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Martine - thanks for your comment! I tried joining but the link would not work and no one ever replied to a comment asking for help.. I am honored you would suggest I enter, though!

@Kas & @Crystal - thank you! :)

Post a Comment