75th Post!

Hello Everyone!  This is my 75th post, wee!  Today I'll be showing you Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers, another gift from the holidays.


 This is probably about four coats, plus top coat.  I like this polish, except that the larger glitters began to chip off at the edges of my nails.



There's also the huge frustration with actually taking the polish off!!  I liked this polish, but it chipped MUCH faster than lots of my other polishes do.  I don't know if that's just because this one is a glitter, but I've heard better things about Deborah Lippmann than this.

And, since I didn't do the layer by layer photos on this one, I thought I would reveal what is in my tiny Coach bag!  I received a lovely Coach purse as a graduation gift, and decided to spend some of my other holiday money on this lovely little keychain:


Thanks for following!  Up next I've got OPI's Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection :)

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 9:06 PM

5 comments:

Ashesela said...

Congratulations on your 75th post!!! :D That is awesome!! :D Sorry to hear about the chipping glitter pieces. Adorable key chain! ^-^

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Ashesela - Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it being that many posts, aha. Only 25 more to 100! Lol. :)

GoingtotheShowing said...

I dont own any DB polishes. )= I should def get on that! But this looks really good on you!

Btw, I awarded you! Check out my post!

Kas said...

Woot 75 (and now more) posts! Such a pretty colour. It's a shame about the chipping. I have a couple DL and they all chip within like a day. I've actually had a sales lady say "The only top and base coat that really works for DL polishes are DL base and top coat, they always chip otherwise"

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@GoingtotheShowing - Thank you so much for the award and the compliment!

@Kas - It really is a shame about the chipping! It makes sense that DL would have base and top coat specifically for their polishes... Guess I will have to look into getting those next, so that this lovely polish isn't "wasted" on chipping.

Post a Comment