A little holiday cheer

I've been wanting to do more nail posts, but since getting my job in August, I have worn nail polish maybe once.  I can't wear anything but neutrals, reds, and calm pinks, so I have been sad about not getting to do anything fun.  I did decide to do a mixture of red and pink for the holidays, though, and even though I'm not supposed to have designs, I snuck some on - because I don't see why not, darnit.



So in this manicure I used China Glaze's Mistletoe Me! and then added a little flare on the thumbnails with a gold StripeRite by SoEasy.  I was going to go with China Glaze's Ruby Pumps, then saw Mistletoe Me! hiding in the background and liked it's frosty touch.  Hope all of your holidays go well this year, and have a happy new year!  I think I'll do some Zoya Trixie for New Year's, maybe use that as a tip over Sea Spray or Kinetic Candy by China Glaze?  We'll see.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 11:08 PM

1 comments:

Cel said...

Lovely colour ^_^
Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment