First Post in a While

Well I certainly haven't updated much - somehow I have more time to do nails during the school semesters than during the summer - weird!  Maybe I just have a more stable place to do them once I'm back at school.  The other day I tried doing a Konadicure and it just wasn't happening!  I could not figure out what I was doing wrong.  Thankfully, like always, Asami saved me again with her Konad stamping tutorial, found here.  So, today I tried it out again and I must say, it came out beautifully!


This Konadicure uses 'Yummy' by Zoya, Konad's special white polish, and Konad image plate m65.

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 3:59 PM

6 comments:

Asami said...

I LOVE this! "Yummy" looks so good on you! That floral pattern is actually my absolute favorite Konad pattern, believe it or not. I recommend that plate to everyone. I bought mine because I wanted something "wallpapery," haha. So cute, and I love this color combo! I'm really glad the video had some tips for you; thanks for the link love, Girlie! :-)

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Asami - thank you so much! :D

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

This is a great konad and base. I'm glad to see you posting again. Happy school year.

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@Lacquer Wear - thank you so much for the compliment! I truly appreciate it :) I hope to be doing a few things coming soon, a couple reviews for sure. :)

KarenD said...

Very pretty! I need to add this plate to my wish list.

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

@KarenD - thanks so much! It's so beautiful - I used it over Zoya's nude Jane with the white Konad polish for my friend's wedding day, her nails looked great with that on it! :)

Post a Comment