My first tag!

Toes That Twinkle tagged me for the Stylish Blogger Award!  Thanks so much!




So these are the rules to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things about Me:
1. As a kid, I participated in musicals as a summer camp.  It was so much fun!
2.  My first "job" was when I was eight and I "worked" on a pirate ship.
3. I broke both of my arms at the same time a week before first grade.
4. For years I wouldn't paint my fingernails because I thought it was annoying and could never keep the polish looking decent.
5. I am a senior in college going for my degree in Studio Art with a concentration in Drawing & Painting.
6. I volunteered at a non-for-profit, privately owned zoo for a few weeks during the summer after I graduated from high school.  I got to touch a white tiger's tail and fed a mountain lion!
7. I prefer eating pizza without the red sauce.

My 15 Recently Discovered Blogs

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 1:48 PM

1 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

Hello. Thank you so much!!!

Post a Comment