A Quick Holiday Manicure

In this manicure I used some ideas from Asami's Holiday Mix & Match

Here is my ring finger:



And here is my thumb:



I used Zoya's Irene as a base with two coats, and I'm sure it could have used a third coat:



For the ornaments I used "Fiji" by Sinful Colors (purple), "Respect the World" by Nicole by OPI (turquoise), and "Persiphony" by Zoya (pink).  I used "Veruschka" by Zoya as the strings and "This is It" by Sinful Colors for the little gold accents.

For the gingerbread man I used "Jinx" by Zoya as the body base, "Under 18" by Sinful Colors for the bow, and "Black Out" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear for the buttons and eyes.

The pictures today aren't as good as usual but I'm traveling around for the holidays so I did what I could.  :) Hope you enjoy this, and check out Asami's Blogspot for more fabulous nail designs!

Posted by JustSomeNailsByMJ | at 12:37 PM

1 comments:

Asami said...

Awwwww, your little gingerbread man! I love him, he turned out so cute!

Post a Comment